God please give me some money for going to school

God please make me some money for going to school. So that I can tell them I am worthless. Please tell them I am a simple small girl and have no war with anybody. However they go on making my life difficult. I am not doing anything wrong to anybody. Only thing I am wanting is two times meal and a few books to read. I also want to go to school like the other children. My mother works outside a school. She broke the stones on the road. I do not work with her, because I am only 6 years old.

I watch the children like me going to the school. They look like me; the only difference is they come in cars. I wander if so many children can study there then why not me. I asked this question to my mother, she replies that this school is for rich and we are poor. Further she told me that what I will do by studying. After two three years I have also to do the same job. My mother works for whole day, however she doesn’t able to earn enough for we three sisters. My father doesn’t do any work.

He drinks alcohol whole day. He beats my mother and demands money from her. The day when my father takes the whole money then we have to sleep without food. I want to study and become a doctor so that I can help my mother. I can not see her unhappy. But I am sad that I will be never able to fulfill this dream. May be my mother is right.

Name-Leela
Address- Road side, India

www.geocities.com/arvindkatoch1
http://thoughts-of-a-ordinary-man.blogspot.com
Previous Post Next Post
Google

Contact Form